- Transparent print media for exact positioning Low processing temperature (150°C-160°C, 300°F-320°F)
- Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating
- Higher white cover and stronger full-tone colors
- High processing tolerance, especially when separating A&B papers
- Suitable for OKI White Toner and CMYK Printers
The 2-Paper-System from FOREVER gives amazing brilliant colors and consistant results.
- Print on the transparent A-Foil
- Press together with the B-Paper LowTemp
- Peel both sheets from each other while HOT
Now, you have white coverage on the image through the B-Paper LowTemp, which not only increase the opacity of the transfer on dark garments, but also contributes to it’s washability. Both steps are done at the same temperature. The application tolerances are extremely high, reducing handling errors and allowing the user high flexibility.
This is the transfer media on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well, but does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment. No more guessing where the transfer is applied! The transparent foil gives precise placement on your garment. Now you can place transfer onto your textile. At the last step you have to place the Hot Stamping Foil or the Flock Sheet on top of it to finish it.
The B-Paper LowTemp was developed specifically for the A-Foil. It is finely tuned to ensure optimal processing. The special coating of the B-Paper develops its adhesive power starting at 212°F (100°C), allowing a variety of different materials or surfaces to be transfer printed. This paper brings the additional opacity, which is needed for vibrant colors by transfer printing on dark garments. The white opaque coating on the sheet only sticks to the toner on the A-Foil, and performs so well that even the finest detailed designs can be handled.